UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im new here, ive always liked audi's and i hopefully soon will be getting an A4.

my current car is a mk4 GT TD 130pd mapped to 170ish which i absolutely love but its not what i want as i rushed when buying it in the first place. A few qustions i have is i want a 3 year old audi (B7 i believe) 2.0 TDI 140 pd, but i want it TOP SPEC and i mean i want everything on it leathers bodykit the lot so what am i looking for? an avant? there are many differant engine sizes i belive but the 140 pd is the highest b7 right? i havent a clue so any input will be welcomed.

So heres a few pics of my Golf in case anyone is interested.

Thanks Adam.

Here with the EBC pads and discs all round.

And a Remap

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Welcome!

Nice golf btw. reminds me of my old one!

Basically yes there is much to choose from

I think B7 Diesels are most common. I went for a 2.0T which is fantastic! Auto is quite rare in petrol and saloon I found.

Iam sure they do a 170 pd engine..... and also a 3.0TDI engine which is a beast!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Welcome!

Nice golf btw. reminds me of my old one!

Basically yes there is much to choose from

I think B7 Diesels are most common. I went for a 2.0T which is fantastic! Auto is quite rare in petrol and saloon I found.

Iam sure they do a 170 pd engine..... and also a 3.0TDI engine which is a beast!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok nice. well i do want a 2.0 one but i wont be able to afford a 170 one, am i right in thinking that the 170 came out same time as the golf 170? in 2007?

im looking for a manual with all the extras in phantom black, i just cant wait : D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts