UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

been meaning to join for some months but been lazy.

i have a 04 reg a3 s-line 2.0tdi dsg, in light grey, no mods other than a panel filter.... at the minute lol.

i work for volkswagen dealership as a panel beater in london/essex.

but just wanted to see if there were any meets at all, i will have to try look on the posts but i dont get much chance to search through it all.

cheers guys

bennyboy

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Welcome. I like the " at the
moment "...it shows promise. No meets at present as we're a light small for that. The sister site has meets though, I know there's talk of a karting meeting at Lakeside soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i said that on my punto when i bought it and i smoothed off every hole in sight but noooo power lol. then this come in at work cheap so i snapped it up and now block both spaces on my drive. just need my plate transfered which i meant to do in march

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Welcome bennyboy nice to have you along you lazy ****[:D]

look forward to speaking soon

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
[quote user="e4bennyboy"]

well if it gets you to work quicker everyones a winner lol is that the 140 bhp bkd ?

[/quote]

yes, running 191bhp and 283 lb/ft. I'll be sad to see it go but looking forward to remapping the GT

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
right ive been messing about at work and found that a south african a3 dont have the middle box. so for £42 i ordered one in and got it today. i will fit it after my mot next week so i wont bother with a miltek but is the miltek decat a larger bore pipe does anyone know?.

oh and i got a bentley oil filler cap, same part number as a vw and i got a 20inch bentley wheel which ive been trying on, just need 3 more now lol but its toooo wide for my liking, dont know what i should do.

and q7/cayenne 6 pot brembos and rs6 discs to modify on... just need a spare hub to make my brackets and then get them made pukka

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
If you need any advice on the 6 pots, theres a guy on the sister site uk-mkivs.net who fitted them to his Golf. Think his name is DaveB.....I think

·
Registered
607 Posts
the miltek is a fair bit bigger bore and different shaped rear section for gas flow. get it remapped mate youl love it! 20" bentley rims would look mental if they fit right on the arches, iirc theres one on here somewhere that had them on! get some pics up off the motor for before and afters when you do bits. oh yeah and welcome to the site!!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="gavnayshgttdi115"]

iirc theres one on here somewhere that had them on!

[/quote]

MikeTDI had Bentley rims. I don't think they were 20" though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts