UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A full proper wash at least once a week with megs gold class and a megs wash mitt, then dried off with a water magnet.

I've just finished porter cable polishing the whole car with mezerna polish and then put on a coat of autoglym black label stuff and then some zymol cleaner wax to protect it for the time being until I get round to getting some Nattys blue carnuba wax to give it the proper finish.

The wheels are a bit of a nightmare to clean properly as the angles where the spoke meets the rim are hard to get at so take a fair bit of time.

I'll get a couple of good pics up when I get the wax on and give her the works, I'm on three weeks holiday from Friday so it will be some time soon....

·
Registered
390 Posts
Looks really good Andy

the more i see these moels the more i like them[Y]

there really isn't a bad side/angle to them

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yip...Dominos pizza tonight for a llarg mighty meaty with jalapenos...lol.

I was looking at maybe doing my motorbike licence over the next couple of weeks but decided against it in favour of a remap for the car...[au]

Just spent the last weeks and months looking at who does in in the glasgow area so it's just a matter of getting someone at the right price and with a good rep..I hate all the phoning around but it'll be worth it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts