UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this mod the other day with the official LED module from Audi.

They are the little red LED's that shine down onto the dashboard, centre console, gear knob etc and give a little red ambient glow when driving at night.

I used to have these in the Golf as I fitted the W8 interior light and when I got the Audi its suprising how much I missed them.

If you are lucky enough to have the lighting pack then you will already have these, but if your A4 is like mine and missed out on the pack you can easily retrofit these LED's.

They're only £9 something from Audi and are really easy to fit. Just need to drill 2 holes in your existing light surround and clip the LED module in. Holes are pre-marked on the back of the light surround and there are spare pins in the light fitting to connect the wires to.

Cheap, easy and well worth doing

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Dave, are you thinking of doing the mod? I'm not sure the interior light would be the same on the cab?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Not sure what the standard interior light is like on the a4 or the a3 come to that ,i have 2 round lights on mine but they are mounted on a rectangular base

completely different to the one in the vw photo

·
Registered
902 Posts
I did the W8 light in my MkIV Golf too and the ambient lights were the first mod I did to my A4 too!

Great minds Garfie!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts