UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

just thought id introduce myself, I'm Dave i'm new to this site but have previously been a member of ukmkiv's when i had a mk4 golf gti with a few mods on which ended up pushing 297bhp, then i decided to go back to beemers and bought an e46 M3 but since starting a family decided to try audis and ended up with a B7 A4 2.0tdi s-line which i got about a month ago, i'm starting to do some slight body mods. i'm wanting to remap it but we'll see what the funds are like after i've sorted the looks.

well i'm off for now got nappies to change ha ha ha

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Ahh changing nappies....beautiful job isn't it [:(]

Welcome to the site. It's much better on here than uk-mkivs [:D]

Any pics of the new motor?

"Another-nappy-changing-Dave"

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Welcome along to the forum! Youve got to tell us more about the Vw!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey stevee, yeah just done a few mods ha ha body wise i put full r32 kit on (genuine) on 19" rs6 rims with kw coilovers and engjne wise i put a vf34 impreza turbo on with the jabba sport manifold straight through de-cat down pipe on a milltek cat back system r32 style bigger injectors forge front mount intercooler and a carboni induction kit down in the front bumper then got a live map done on it but i didnt want any more than 300bhp as it struggled for traction as it was and i didn't want to start having gearbox problems

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi and welcome Dave[Y]

my son goes to uni in Sunderland - his girlfriend comes from Newcastle (a place called Walker?) anywhere near you?

Geordies are lovely people - great gal also met her family

·
Registered
607 Posts
welcome to the site mate gotta love nappy changing lol!! go for the remap mate best money i spent on my car absolutely transforms them!! i got a turbo back miltek aswell and it drives more like a big petrol, pulls right through the revs range and doesnt half shift. have to remind myself its a derv sometimes lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Adey,

I'm from Walker origonally but moved to a place called Wallsend when i was young but its litterally 5 minutes away from Walker

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcome folks, this site is far more friendly than ukmkiv's and the bmw site i was a member of (e46fanatics) ha ha nice meeting you all. I'll get some pictures up soon when i give the car a good going over

1 - 13 of 13 Posts