UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted an after market head unit to there a3, i was thinking of installing a pioneer sat nav double din to my a3, any recomendations as to which head unit is compatible,and good value

thanks dave

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I know that sometimes on ebay you can get the genuine sat nav ones, there are always plenty of interesting bits and bobs on www.ebay.de

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that reply stevee,i would rather buy a new one at least you get a guarantee

Plus

the fact i have never used ebay(probably the only person in the country that has not )

dave

·
Registered
607 Posts
[:O] never used ebay??? do you still rub sticks together to make fire?[:#] you can make massive savings over buying direct, if you save 5-700£ its gotta be worth not having warranty? just check feedback and dont buy off new sellers unless you can collect

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just read the write up on it , it says that the unit for the a3 as rounded corners, can you get a new fascia for them?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I like browsing through e-bay but myself i have only bought one book from there,its just a terrible addictive web of want there is always something you dont need but would end up buying cos its cheap,got to start using it soon though because mate wants me to start selling some of his garage stock so that will be me credit black listed in a couple of weeks................................unless i put them on his account[<:eek:)]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts