UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Eagle eyed! Im not really that good with computers either and it took abit to work out how to post pics etc. i use photobucket and it seems to work ok. Mine might be abit on the big side for tabs [:-*]

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I use photo bucket - but when i upload my pics and then click the forum/message box they appear waaaaaaay to large!! [*-)]

·
Registered
607 Posts
bring them up large bugger it if everyone can afford a flash motor they should be able to afford broadband [:D]lol underneath the upload screen on photobucket there's a reduce to box mines set at 15" and they never get moaned at id check that if not you can resize on the edit part of it somehow not sure how though tbh!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol at GavNaysh- cheers mate i'll try that[Y]

im assuming stevee and golfmck1980 mean my alloys??!they're Pescaras i believe

(same as the ED30)

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="GavNayshGTTDI115"]

bring them up large bugger it if everyone can afford a flash motor they should be able to afford broadband
lol underneath the upload screen on photobucket there's a reduce to box mines set at 15" and they never get moaned at id check that if not you can resize on the edit part of it somehow not sure how though tbh!

[/quote]

Like you style gav

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Love those rims, good new potenza's on them too by the looks

·
Registered
399 Posts
Red ones always go faster! Top pics!

As for the bigger the better (pictures that is [;)]) - no way, too much scrolling and I get bored... Keep 'em under 800px wide and everyone's a winner [y]

C

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Adey mate those CH wheels look immense,i might be falling on a set of them soon,or rs 4 18'-19's but i would really love to see the scirrocco ones which look a bit like mclaren slr ones on an A3 to see if they suit

1 - 20 of 20 Posts