Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1st mod already done, removal of arnold clark sticker from back window [:D]

also changed no. plate bulbs to led ones [H]

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they was there aaaarrrrgggghhhhh

looks like youll have to wait sorry, cant seem to upload to photobucket from my iphone

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you see them now.

i think because they are from my email that has to be opened. will get some quick uns up tomorrow

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
looks a great example! What does the 190 do the 0-60? Around 8.5ish? You liking the quattro?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the quattro seems good, apart from the understeer(in the wet) im putting it down to the nexen ! tyres

i got 2new bridgestones on the back aswell as full service with gen audi parts and a new n/s rear light as part of the prep (which i did [:D])

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Body coloured bumpers came out that year...gives the car a nice look. Black plastic bumpers can never be resprayed properly.

Remap remap remap [:-*]

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i did notice the bumpers are very slightly different in colour to the body, due to the plastic/metal.

thinking of a remap. want to put an exhaust and filter on first, any ideas on figures after mapping?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="dougall"]

thanks for the initial comments peeps

the sticker had to go.

the plates will be next

[/quote]

Do you have private plates dougall?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Interior is lovely [Y]

Should see 225bhp with exhaust and Air filter [Y]

·
Registered
607 Posts
nice motor mate my mrs has been hinting at a4's but she gotta wait a while because she wants the big grill model and they £14kish still and she treats her car like crap so she aint having one at that price!!! love the colour, wheels are smart too, what did it cost if you dont mind me asking? pm if you prefer

1 - 20 of 54 Posts