UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Do anybody know what number has P/N relay in my car with CCV transmision?

And secound question is anybody able to send me System Wirning Diagrams A/T Circut 2001 Audi A4?

I know it's really big favour:)?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Hi mate,

well, i can see it on a diagram but ive no way of lifting it onto this page or an email.

I know its not going to make sense, but this is how it looks to work.

The Gear lever (in your hand0 goes into the gear mechanism which is just beneath the plastic trim, which sits on top of a Selector lever. which in turn sits in a housing and transfers s elections to a cable which goes forward to the gearbox....

Now the s elector mechanism has repair kits. But to be honest it makes no mention of relays that are prob inside the gear mechanism...

sorry i cant be of more help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve thank you for your try :) It's nice to get answer.

I should write a bit more explanation what I'm looking for and why.

I've done swap gearbox from automatic to manual and now I'm working with electrical instalation. Mechanical part of work was easy, but now I'm stuck. I have to make some change in electrical wiring. The worse thing I don't have wiring diagrams for my car. I used erWin website but when I put there my VIN number I couldn't find those electical relays which I have in my car??? Maybe I was doing something wrong? I found Park / neutral relay is located under ECM with number 369 but on erWin website is only 219 or 217. Probably I should give up and go to garage sort aut electrical problems. Other thing which I have to do is recoding ECM. I'm working with VCDS-908 but the problem is, if I want recode ECM in my car I need to know login code. Unfortunatelly I don't have nothing to reading login codes from cars:( I asked Ross-Tech and they said I need different ECM or go to Chip-Tuner to do remaping of ECM. I called to few Chip-Tuners garages but they said all what I need to do is recoding??? Because maps for manual and automatic are exactly same.

That how looks my situation:)

If anybody have any information,sugestions or advise which could be helpful please write:) Everything you can find on http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=151516&highlight=wabbit

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I'd try and get a 2nd hand ECM. I will try and look it up when I get on the computer later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts