UK Audi Forum banner

A4 (B6) 1.9 tdi 130 under £6000? is it possible?

4K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Dreadheadtom 
#1 ·
well my wife the lovely little woman that she is, has decided she has had enough of her mazda and doesnt want to wait for a big grill model and wants rid of hers now!! she's been offered £5900 from webuyanycar so i told her if we can find one for £6k that isnt a complete bucket she can go for it. it has to have the double grill and be a nice colour (not black as ill have to keep it clean for her) she can get insured on anything inc sline so no probs with spec. it just needs to be AUTOMATIC because she cant do gears[:S] want 2002< if poss mileage doesnt matter as long as its not 150000+ as she does not do alot of miles so it will soon be average again! am i being too picky or are these targets achieveable?

#3 ·
woulndt sell through them just got a rough guide price off them? was thinking put it on ebay £6000 starting bid its only done 19k miles with full mazda service history and is in mint condition obv. was wanting to makesure im not in dream land on the price for the car she wants though as dont want to put alot to it tbh dont want to add any if poss although if the right motor comes up for a little bit more i may be swayed!

#4 ·
Should be able to get one for 2002. Its the automatic option that is going to make the search abit harder. Try autotrader and stipulate automatic and the year / max miles and see what comes up. And always FSH

#7 ·
You'll get one easily for that price.

I know I got a bargain but I picked my 2002 Avant 1.9 TDI Sport 130 up for £4140 privately. 102,000miles on the clock but loads of history.

Just keep any eye out, they are out there for good money if you look hard/long enough

#16 ·
thats the other motor of choice for the wife when she finally decides to give up her mazda. either the soloon or the coupe both very nice motors! shes back in love with it now though so hopefully wont be costing me anything for a while. we just been offered my folk house for around what ours should make so thats going to sting the old pocket too! but ive put my foot down my car is having something this month, havent sspent ote on it in a while!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.