UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fitted these last night, the footrest,and the chrome tail pipes, before anyone asks

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Blimey Dave....modding after a few hours of ownership! Fast worker! They look good. Surprising that the tail pipes werent already chrome.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no dave just steel, it was the same on the a3 although i managed to get the ones on the a3 looking something like,i bought the chrome ones of a lad who although bought them for his tt, and never bothered fitting them because a week later he bought a tts, so for £30 with postage i picked up a bargain, £54 proper price, the footrest was brand new and a bit dearer, but they both look good

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Look nice Dave well done ! and i see you still have the instructional floor mats telling you on which part of the floor your feet go when not on the pedals[:D]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote user="leach76"]

Look nice Dave well done ! and i see you still have the instructional floor mats telling you on which part of the floor your feet go when not on the pedals

[/quote]

Bloody good job as well leach, its a pity they don,t do them in a size 9

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another mod, i think they look better with a bot more chrome on it

Before

After

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks but abit expensive for me atm

The chrome on the tail pipes looks nice aswell, seen them on fhe audi site. Any pics of the whole rear of the car? What colour isit btw? Looks dolphin or condor grey?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was dolphin grey,i will have a look and see if i have any photos of the back end

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the grill V much, but just seen Awesome April News and seen the black TT grill. I know I said no mod's but chrome or the black grill has to be done.

I was thinking if I get the black grill, then the wing mirrors might also look good in black?

here I go...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts