UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just got my new car.. you can see pics in my introduction thread here

http://uk-audis.net/forums/p/2194/16273.aspx#16273

I'm just looking for your opinions on what you would do if it was YOUR car. It's got 110k miles and I don't want to be spending money on something that isn't going to last that much longer, but tbh I think the performance is pretty good and it's been very well taken care of.

What would you do to the engine to increase performance? What would you do to the interior/exterior to make it look a bit nicer?

I've never modded anything or have experience doing anything to any engines so I'm not too clued up on what would be best, so I'm turning to you's for help [:D]

One last thing, if any of you's have had one yourselves, what was the fuel economy like?

Thanks in advance,

Ash

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
There isn't really anyway to make them quicker mate. If you spend big money on an exhaust and then a airfilter then you might gain abit, but it's minimal really

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh, that's what I thought :(

I'm trying to find a good stereo that you can wire an iPod cable from the back into a glovebox, but all of the recent one's only have ports at the front [:mad:]

Does anyone know of a good stereo that has an iPod connection coming out the back? Maybe an alpine one? For some reason I just like the designs of all the alpine stereos :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts