1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Hello Jim, the jag the like it was hard work,especially the wheels,i can understand your sore & aching fingers,what a lovely car those mk2,s are,

the Aston Martin looked a hell of lot better after the detail,

who would let a car like that get in that state, but saying that i saw one coming out of the local car wash on thursday, you know the hand wash no scratch car wash at a fiver a time

A cracking job on all of them,as usual

·
Registered
33 Posts
what fantastic results,the jaguar looked a real challenge with the spokes !

the renault[:O] but looked the dogs on completion love that colour looks wicked cleaned and polished
the Aston 100% on completion hard life in a coastal atmosphere excellent work on all three and intresting write up nice work .

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Impressive work as always. Loved the Jag detail.......amazing. Kudos for having the patience to get those wheels looking like they do! That whole detail looked like a big challenge.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all,

Davelincs, the car washes, ugh I know! It's one thing though, they're keeping me in business! [:)] I have another black Continental booked for Minor Correction in mid-March, this is subjected to a weekly wash at the local station, too.

The Jag was a pleasure to work on (..minus the wheels lol) I have the BRG Mini Classic coming back to me on Thursday for a Major Correction Detail after a test panel was done during a Protection Detail three months ago. Looking forward to that one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts