UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Sound's like a typical sales c**k to me Dave. I hate them, seriously I could rant on all day about them! I know exactly what you mean about the courtesy etc. I bet if you raise your point with Audi customer services, followed by a bit of name and shame things would be different.

I don't often go to dealers for this reason. Why is it always Audi? I know a few people who often buy from VW and dabble with Skoda and they have nothing but good to say.

· Registered
217 Posts
Sound's like a typical sales c**k to me Dave. I hate them, seriously I could rant on all day about them! I know exactly what you mean about the courtesy etc. I bet if you raise your point with Audi customer services, followed by a bit of name and shame things would be different.

I don't often go to dealers for this reason. Why is it always Audi? I know a few people who often buy from VW and dabble with Skoda and they have nothing but good to say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.