UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
How you done that ? there is never no conversations or banter on here like ukmkivs,have you been cheating? or have you just done all post on next word topic?,well done though i am a top 25 contributer with only 100 and ??

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been on here for awhile I suppose. Had a good few conversations on here with gav and others about mods I'm going to do. Once you get chatting I'm hard stopped! That's what the wife says anyway! I can see what you mean leach about ukmmivs being I, still prefer it over here!

·
Registered
510 Posts
i think the sheer volume of people on mkivs meens there will always be summat to chat or help with.

but on here i havent had or seen any bitching that has started popping up more and more on the big un. very freindly and leech sarcastic, i enjoy a laugh and chat which is what its all about really

·
Registered
153 Posts
That was strange because when i posted the 107 reply at work then the 108 etc thats what i was on and then i did one more and it said 111,i mean i am not clever but that is not how i know numbers to evolve,and dougal i complimented you on your car at least spell my name correct ya ****[:O][:D],but i like it on here without everyone thinking they know everything and only there deciscion been correct.only thing we could do with on here is a few more females always makes me laugh on mkivs where one joins and they turn in to biggest sections ever with perving and stalking then sometimes someother people start joining in after me

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What i love that we dont have here is.........i found this car on autotrader....what a nutter. [:^)]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="stevee"]

What i love that we dont have here is.........i found this car on autotrader....what a nutter.

[/quote]

Its funny you should say that stevee , just found this car on auto trader , its a ,just playing stevee,

any congrats on your 1000th post

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol i could be the downfall of the site by even suggesting it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
[quote user="stevee"]

What i love that we dont have here is.........i found this car on autotrader....what a nutter.

[/quote]

Agreed mate ! i dont like saying anything bad about newbies because sites need them and we were all there once so i try to answer if i can either with my knowledge or telling to **ck off or shut it etc,but seriously i think on a lot of forums its clicky when new people post or people cant be bothered answering in some cases or saying hello but going back to what i said earlier a female joins and its like 8000 answers and hello's as well as offers of fine wines and belgium chocolates

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know i cant stand that when women join and all the fellas flock. To be honest i dont even bother saying welcome as there is such a flock.

At some point we all knew nothing about cars and appreciated someone answering some stupid questions, the only stupid question is the one you dont ask!

·
Registered
510 Posts
[quote user="phil76"]

That was strange because when i posted the 107 reply at work then the 108 etc thats what i was on and then i did one more and it said 111,i mean i am not clever but that is not how i know numbers to evolve,and dougal i complimented you on your car at least spell my name correct ya ****
,but i like it on here without everyone thinking they know everything and only there deciscion been correct.only thing we could do with on here is a few more females always makes me laugh on mkivs where one joins and they turn in to biggest sections ever with perving and stalking then sometimes someother people start joining in after me

[/quote]

ha ha, if you spell mine right [:p] double l [;)]

·
Registered
153 Posts
[quote user="dougall"]

[quote user="phil76"]

That was strange because when i posted the 107 reply at work then the 108 etc thats what i was on and then i did one more and it said 111,i mean i am not clever but that is not how i know numbers to evolve,and dougal i complimented you on your car at least spell my name correct ya ****
,but i like it on here without everyone thinking they know everything and only there deciscion been correct.only thing we could do with on here is a few more females always makes me laugh on mkivs where one joins and they turn in to biggest sections ever with perving and stalking then sometimes someother people start joining in after me

[/quote]

ha ha, if you spell mine right
double l

[/quote]

ok sorry dugill

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
I must admit I don't join in on many conversations on the sister site - but still have 8000 posts in 4 and a bit years....

They must have all been about how rubbish the Golf is...

Maybe thats why my count is so low here [*-)]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The golf did give you a fair share of problems. I have 1600 posts over there but think I've only been there couple years.

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
it continues to have issues...turbo, random window uppy downies....oh well...its got 70k on it

The Audi's OK - only got 4100 miles on afer 15 months

1 - 20 of 44 Posts